Soccer coaching training by Brazilian coaches
HASA students interested in pursuing a career in Soccer Coaching can enquire about this special training program.
Conducted in partnership with Football Victoria and Football Federation of Australia (FFA), this program will equip students to coach amateur community soccer teams.
Support for Education and Mentoring
1. After-School Tutoring in Maths, Reading and Writing for students who may require additional support to excel in school
2. Kids Hope, which is an early intervention school-based mentoring program designed to meet their emotional and social development needs and enhance their capacity to learn. It is a one-on-one mentoring approach centred around relationship and mutual trust.
3. Employability Skills Guidance, providing young people with the necessary information and development of skills they need for gainful employment. This includes opportunities for them to discover the required skill-sets, industry standards and preferred pathways to employment.
4. Conversational English Classes to support registered migrant students and their families learning to participate in Australian life.
Social Worker / Chaplaincy services to support student and family
1. Mental Health Support provided by accredited counsellors and psychologists.
2. Chaplaincy services providing pastoral care to families registered with HASA. A chaplain endeavours to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of a person and can offer directive assistance and referrals.
Special programs by visiting soccer stars from Brazil
Registered students will have access to soccer stars from the Tour of Hope, which runs annually around October in Melbourne. These have included Mineiro (Chelsea, Sao Paolo, Hertha Berlin, World Cup 2006), Silas Pereira (Sao Paolo, Sporting Libson, World Cups 1986 & 1990) and Paulo Sergio (Bayern Munich, AS Roma, World Cup 1994, Champions League champion 2001).
Some of these services will be provided via referrals
Please Reach Us