Next season is scheduled to start 12 October 2019
The current soccer programs are targeted for the following age groups for both boys and girls:
12-18 yr olds6:00pm to 9:00pm
7-12 yr olds9:00am to 10:30am
13-15 yr olds10:30am to 12:00am
16-18 yr olds3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Indoor Soccer programs will run as a mini-league-competition.
- Outdoor Soccer programs will run as soccer clinics.
HASA specialises in the “Joga Bonito” style of soccer, which is often translated “The Beautiful Game” when it really should be translated as “play the game beautifully”. Using modern and efficient methodology, students will build a foundation to develop physical, technical, tactical and mental strength. Friendly matches will be held throughout the season where these skills will be tested.
As a holistic program, HASA also prioritises character development and provides support services where necessary. True to Brazilian soccer ethos, students will be taught not only to play beautifully, but to play together and for each other.
As a subsidised program, we only have limited places for each intake. Please apply by clicking on the link below and we will be in touch with you.
Also please note that applications will be open to boys and girls aged 7 to 18 and as part of the program, they will participate in reviews that will help HASA improve the program and assist each student individually.
- Soccer training by Brazilian coaches
- Support for Education and Mentoring (tuition for English etc)
- Social Worker / Chaplaincy services to support student and family
- Special programs by visiting soccer stars from Brazil (including ex-Brazil national team players)