The current soccer programs are targeted for the following age groups for both boys and girls:
(Please call 03 8592 0173 for updated location and times information).
Ages 4-75.30pm – 6.30pm
Ages 8-96.30pm – 7.30pm
Ages 10-125:30pm – 7:00pm
Ages 12-177:00pm – 8:30pm
- Outdoor Soccer programs will run as soccer clinics.
HASA specialises in the “Joga Bonito” style of soccer, which is often translated “The Beautiful Game” when it really should be translated as “play the game beautifully”. Using modern and efficient methodology, students will build a foundation to develop physical, technical, tactical and mental strength. Friendly matches will be held throughout the season where these skills will be tested.
As a holistic program, HASA also prioritises character development and provides support services where necessary. True to Brazilian soccer ethos, students will be taught not only to play beautifully, but to play together and for each other.
- Soccer training by Brazilian coaches
- Support for Education and Mentoring (tuition for English etc)
- Social Worker / Chaplaincy services to support student and family
- Special programs by visiting soccer stars from Brazil (including ex-Brazil national team players)