Hope Australia Soccer Academy complies with the government’s guidelines for safe return to participating in sport or exercise as provided by Victoria’s Department of Health and Human Services. Everyone has a role to play in slowing the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
Before you play:
- If you have tested positive to coronavirus (COVID-19), are living with a diagnosed person or have had close contact with a person who is confirmed to have the virus, you must stay at home.
- If you are feeling unwell you should stay at home. If you have even mild symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) then you should get tested.
- Wash your hands before you play or exercise.
- If you are using shared equipment it should be cleaned and sterilised before you use it.
When you play:
- Keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others wherever possible. This doesn’t apply to people aged 18 years and under while playing sport or exercising.
- Don’t share drink bottles, helmets or equipment that touches your face or head.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
After you play:
- If you are using shared equipment it should be cleaned and sterilised after you use it.
- Wash your hands when you get home.